Let's Write

Prompts that will get you writing short stories or scenes and fragments, maybe even novels. HAPPY WRITING AND READING

Monday, April 8, 2013

What stories can we write from certain images?  She is one of my favorite singers: April, red hair, Vogue. What kind of story about April would this be.

This image reminded me of a garden of months. I'm not sure what story I'd write, but I'd like to try. 

The dress wasn't quite right, more like something for going out and trying to look sexy rather than being celebrating the risen Christ.
It's the sentence I came up with off the top of my head for the first picture. The second picture's sentence: He had to buy new gardening sheers to carve this month out of trees.
Those are my sentences. Might try to write a short story based on these images.

No comments:

Post a Comment